Moodle Mobile Tester (Part-time 20 hours per week)
Moodle with us!
Perhaps you’ve heard of Moodle - we make the world's most popular learning platform and we are on a mission to empower educators to improve our world.
If you are an experienced Moodle support officer and/or tester, who wants to work on varied and international projects, enjoy learning and being challenged, while having fun together as we advance our mission, read on.
Find out about your new workplace...
Moodle is an award-winning international open-source software project. We create a powerful open-source online learning platform used by schools, higher education institutions and workplaces globally.
Did you know Google, the United Nations, UK Government, US Defence Force, Open University and California State and Columbia Universities through to schools, perhaps in your local area, use our platform?
In fact we have over 130 million registered users and our platform is used in every country in the world.
Our team is mostly based in Perth, Australia and Barcelona, Spain. But we have colleagues all over the world too - Belgium, England, Ireland, India, Canada, USA, The Czech Republic.
We are a hard working team because we believe in the ability of our platform to make a positive difference in our world. When you join us, you will hear stories how we are doing exactly that.
Lastly, we really value our peers, and a caring, respectful, open and innovative workplace.
Find out more about us at https://moodle.com
What your new job can look like…
In this newly created part-time position (20 hours), based in our new Barcelona office, you will be responsible for helping advance our Moodle Mobile and Desktop App by providing testing and general support to the team.
Most days can involve a mix of:
- QA testing, running unit tests during the development and integration process
- Setting up data for testing
- Triaging bugs
- Providing first level support to our users via email and our forums
- Working with other testers within Moodle to define a QA community process
We'd love to meet you… Especially if you can talk to us about your:
- Advanced usage in Mobile devices (Android and iOS)
- Deep knowledge of Moodle from an administrator, teacher or student point of view
- Previous experience providing Moodle support to users and/or developers
- Previous experience as a software application tester
- Your fluency in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to create and maintain detailed documentation
- Strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and approachable personality.
- Availability to work in Barcelona, Spain.
What's in it for you?
Besides the obvious that we've mentioned - a workplace where we really value our peers, and a caring, respectful, open and innovative workplace - what about:
- a competitive salary.
- a brand new office with coffee, snacks and a beer tap
- true work flexibility
- the ability to wear whatever you want - no corporate uniforms/ suits here
- gaining new skills by learning from highly skilled peers.
- ability to work on challenging & internationally recognised projects.
- the knowledge you are helping millions of people reach their goals.
Does this all sound good? If yes…
- Click on the "apply" button now.
- Add a cover letter, resume and anything else you'd like to add… in ENGLISH
- Press send.
No recruitment agencies please.