Integration Partnerships Manager
Moodle with us!
Perhaps you’ve heard of Moodle - we make the world's most popular learning platform and we are on a mission to empower educators to improve our world.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Integration Partnerships Manager to join our Barcelona team.
But first, find out about your new workplace...
Moodle is an award-winning international open-source product. We create the most powerful online learning platform that's used by schools, higher education institutions and workplaces globally!
Did you know the United Nations, UK Government, US Defence Force, Open University and California State and Columbia Universities through to schools, perhaps in your local area, use our platform?
In fact, we have over 150 million users and our platform is used in every country in the world!
Our team is mostly based in Perth, Australia and Barcelona, Spain. But we have colleagues all over the world - Spain, Belgium, England, Ireland, Canada, USA, Czechia, Netherlands, Brazil, Italy and Greece. We also work closely with our certified partners and broader community of developers, administrators and educators who all contribute to the product and our customer’s success.
We are a hard working team because we believe in the ability of our platform to make a positive difference in our world. When you join us, you will hear stories about how we are doing exactly that.
Lastly, we really value our peers, in a caring, respectful, open and innovative workplace.
Find out more about us at https://moodle.com
What your new job can look like…
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, you will be responsible for creating and managing 3rd party partner relationships with Moodle integration partners - technology companies, content providers, consulting organisations and academic organisations to name a few.
This position plays a pivotal role in identifying and recruiting potential organisations for Moodle to partner with that can offer additional functionality to complement Moodle solutions. It also plays a key role in managing existing integration partner relationships, driving revenue growth for the benefit of both the partner and Moodle, as well as ensuring agreements are favourable for both parties and adhered to.
Your role will involve:
- Identifying and recruiting desirable Integration Partners that meet Moodle’s product and organisational goals
- Onboarding and training new Integration Partners, including onboarding to Moodle’s CRM software
- Promotion and support of Integration Partners with Moodle’s channel network, to foster adoption and revenue growth against set targets, for both Moodle and the Integration Partner
- Improving engagement of current Integration Partners, including ensuring they are compliant with the Partnership agreement and reporting requirements.
We'd love to meet you… Especially if you can talk to us about your:
- Extensive experience in sales and relationship management roles within the EdTech industry, with a focus on growing an integration partners network
- Significant level of experience establishing business relationships with technology, content, ISV/IHV and academic partnerships sales & marketing programs
- Demonstrated ability in managing complex services or integration partner channel programs
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with strong contract negotiation, drafting of terms and conditions, and deal progression abilities
- Experience in monitoring and ensuring compliance with agreement terms and conditions, including revenue reporting, and managing noncompliance issues
- Ability to travel, including international travel, as required.
Extra awesome if you can show us:
- Ability to communicate in language/s other than English
- Experience in Moodle account management and sales
- A working knowledge of the Moodle/EdTech ecosystem
What's in it for you?
Besides the obvious that we've mentioned - a workplace where we really value our peers, and a caring, respectful, open and innovative workplace - what about:
- A competitive salary.
- A truly flexible working environment
- Ability to bring your full self to work (wear what you want to the office)
- A focus on learning and development
- Gaining new skills by learning from highly skilled peers
- The knowledge you are helping millions of people reach their goals.
Does this all sound good? If yes…
- Click on the "apply" button now
- Add a cover letter, resume and anything else you'd like to add… in ENGLISH
- Press send.
No recruitment agencies please.